This company have been operating for 80 years. Developing their product from a secret recipe that originated from New Orleans. With over 80 stores across the UK now and more to come, this concept is going from strength to strength. Aside from the amazing product, people, are very much at the heart of this brand, making it a rich and engaging environment with opportunities to grow and develop your career.
To lead the regional retail management and teams to deliver ‘MAGIC’ customer experience through nurturing high performing teams who deliver brand standards, resulting in amazing sales and profit performance.
- Lead from the front with your first class customer service experience, empowering your team to spread smiles and joy to all our customers.
- Build, develop and retain a high-performing retail team through strong recruitment, training, coaching, development, and succession planning and leadership practices.
- Work collaboratively with the operations teams across the business
- Closely manage P&L lines and deliver against sales targets
- Ensure that safety processes across sites are in place and managed
- Previous area/ regional management experience (advantageous)
- Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills
- People orientated
- Experience working within a fast paced food, retail or hospitality environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
- This role requires travel across the UK
After toying with becoming an actress, I found my home in hospitality around 22 years ago. I worked as an operator with Tootsies in London. I fell into hospitality recruitment working across branded restaurants, before heading up 5 national recruitment offices. After a 2 year stint in executive search, I went in-house leading recruitment and development functions within Giraffe, LEON and most recently Gail’s. I have known Troika for many years and have always loved the expertise and warmth of all the team, I also have a huge love of food/drink and people…so a perfect combination.
I can be reached on 07463 926196