This gorgeous group of restaurants was initially started by a husband and wife team, who fell in love with this cuisine on their travels. Specializing in healthy delicious, fresh food, the business has gone from strength to strength, and now operates over 30 restaurants across the UK and with more to come each year, they are looking to grow their teams.
Initially this role will focus on a specific L&D design project, working through all areas of the career pathway and brining it together in a clear, engaging format. This can only be delivered by truly immersing yourself into this brand rich culture and legacy, so will work closely with the senior and operations team in order to align each area of the business.
You will be responsible for the overall L&D strategy and lead the training team in accordance with the needs of the business.
You will implement a learning strategy that will support the business’ goals and retain the best talent, whilst creating a positive learning environment.
The role will work with closely with the rest of the People team to create an engaging, innovative and inspiring learning environment within which our teams can develop and grow.
- A genuine passion for, and a depth of operational experience, within the hospitality sector.
- Experience in hospitality management and working under pressure.
- Self-aware with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Informal and engaging in style
- People focused, nurturing and approachable.
- A natural ability to connect with, and influence people.
- An experienced coach/mentor with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- High attention to detail and strong project-management skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Hands-on approach and enthusiastic.
After toying with becoming an actress, I found my home in hospitality around 22 years ago. I worked as an operator with Tootsies in London. I fell into hospitality recruitment working across branded restaurants, before heading up 5 national recruitment offices. After a 2 year stint in executive search, I went in-house leading recruitment and development functions within Giraffe, LEON and most recently Gail’s. I have known Troika for many years and have always loved the expertise and warmth of all the team, I also have a huge love of food/drink and people…so a perfect combination.
I can be reached on 07463 926196