This fast casual brand is making a name for itself through its offer of casual, fast (but always delicious) food in a laid-back environment. There are currently six sites around London with more to come. This young and fun company is now looking to increase its reach by adding a creative-minded Marketing Manager to the family.
The Marketing Manager role has responsibility for managing the development and execution of brand campaigns, both on and offline. You will be building campaign plans that engage the brand’s loyal audience across different mediums and deliver plans which contribute to sales and profit growth.
- Be the website and social media guru, ensuring all content is as fresh as the ingredients, and driving either engagement or conversions
- CRM management (everyone’s favourite)
- Lead the development of integrated marketing plans, collaborating with the on-site teams to fully optimise use of all marketing materials
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results and recommendations
- Create, support and implement new opening marketing plans
You will be generalist in your marketing skills, with a strong digital background. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced industry where everyone mucks in together is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across the business with all departments and external agencies
- Highly organised, using initiative and a methodical approach to getting things with a willingness to learn and continually improve
- An understanding of measurement on marketing activities and return on marketing investment
- A relevant degree in marketing / digital / business is ideal but not essential
- A positive attitude!
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777