This iconic branded group are looking for an Operations Manager to support the expansion of the business and brands. Disruptive, indulgent and, fun, this brand oozes character and personality through their offer to create stand out experiences every time you visit one of their unique restaurants.
Work in partnership with the Director of Operations to deliver an effective operation in support of business needs and in line with company objectives and strategy.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, mentor, and discipline employees
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans by identifying trends within your region
- Contribute to forecasting – support and input on quarterly /annual budgets. Oversee and approve weekly sales and labour schedules, analyse variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Oversee area staff levels, wages, and hours and ensure with deliver in line with FLEX.
- Work closely with GMs and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
Must have experience as a General Manager at a large site, or multi-site manager
- Leadership and great people development skills
- Able to build relationships with others and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Effective influencing skills
- Budget and forecasting development
- Adaptable and hands-on
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777