We are looking for a Finance Director for a premium QSR restaurant concept with incredibly ambitious plans for growth. The business is well financed with ambitious growth plans and has a dynamic leadership team and an incredibly strong people culture
This emerging brand needs an experienced, hands on yet forward thinking Finance Director who can get behind the managing the detail and financial structure of the business. You will be a valued member of the Exec Board and your financial support will be the backbone behind the continued success of the brand, with immediate short term wins but you’ll also be an integral part of shaping the future.
- The FD will take ownership for the finance and accounting strategy, produce Board reports, be all over the FP&A strategy and communicate all of this clearly to the leadership team.
- Contributing fully to the development and delivery of the company strategy across all areas of the business, providing financial analysis and guidance on all business activities, plans, budgets and key business drivers.
- Preparation of the annual budgets and a 5-year plan for all companies/business departments which will include detailed financial budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Ensuring that the company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and can support future business growth.
- Ensuring all corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed periodically.
- Set, manage and report company/departmental performance against targets/budgets. Support setting KPIs which are measured and reported
- Own the preparation and issuing of monthly management accounts, Year End Reports and other ad hoc requirements to the relevant teams
- Ensure that all accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting and legal requirements and all statuary obligations are fully met
- It will be your role as the commercial expect the qualified to lead analysis across the business and advise all departments to make the right financial decisions for the long term impact on the brand.
We are looking for experience yet someone with the ability to be nimble and proactive in the current market, able to realign, remodel and move forward a robust structure in response to our ever changing industry. You must have strong business acumen, be commercially astute and insightful.
This is far from a pure technical FD role, we are looking for a natural leader who is able to work with a fun and dynamic leadership team and contribute at both strategic and operationally to take this incredible business to the next level.
After toying with becoming an actress, I found my home in hospitality around 22 years ago. I worked as an operator with Tootsies in London. I fell into hospitality recruitment working across branded restaurants, before heading up 5 national recruitment offices. After a 2 year stint in executive search, I went in-house leading recruitment and development functions within Giraffe, LEON and most recently Gail’s. I have known Troika for many years and have always loved the expertise and warmth of all the team, I also have a huge love of food/drink and people…so a perfect combination.
I can be reached on 07463 926196