“Eat Drink Play” is the name of the game here with this brand new super ambitious project fusing popular sport with competitive socialising. The concept will cater to a wide range of groups and occasions, from fun-filled nights out with friends to corporate events and family experiences. This initial site is easily going to break £10m sales per year, with future sites already in the pipeline. They are looking for the best in industry General Manager to join now to shape, lead and succeed in this mega first site. It’s going to be HUGE!
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will have overall responsibility for the management of the business, including resource planning, embedding company strategy and driving profitable growth.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the site, setting standards of excellence in an operationally effective environment, with exceptional guest experience and customer journey at the forefront
- Manage the P&L, ensuring company systems and procedures are followed to increase efficiency and profitability
- Lead from the front to embed quality service and company operational standards in all staff
Must have experience as a General Manager at a large site, or multi-site manager.
- Leadership and great people development skills
- Able to build relationships with others and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Adaptable and hands-on in a fast paced environment
- Customer experience focussed
- Self-motivated, driven and commercially astute
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777