My client is an exciting London-based restaurant and bar group in major international growth mode! With an exceptional people culture and incredible attention to detail across product and service, this is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of the brand’s expansion plans as their Global Recruitment Manager.
We are on the hunt for a high calibre, proactive and organised Recruitment or Talent Acquisition Manager who can take the lead in helping attract, spot, bring on board and retain the very best talent. As world-class, global restaurant business and brand, hiring the right talent is key to enabling my client’s ambitious growth plans. As such, this role will sit at the very heart of their business.
You will be a strong, experienced hospitality recruiter with a rich understanding of the premium restaurant industry, preferably internationally and in the UK. This is a role for someone ready to take on a higher level of responsibility, with the demonstrable confidence and professional autonomy to build out a fabulous global recruitment and talent acquisition programme from scratch. The successful candidate will be experienced in:
- Creating job descriptions, role profiles and compelling job advertisements
- Creating recruitment lifecycle trackers for all advertised roles
- Developing a network of international recruitment agencies and support network
- Using LinkedIn to connect, interact, and recruit via LinkedIn
- Conducting in-depth interviews
- Creating talent databases of future candidate profiles
- Providing coaching and training to all hiring managers on recruitment practices
- Ensuring all new starters are of the highest calibre
- Reducing staff turnover & attrition
- Ensuring all candidates are treated with respect, given meaningful feed and communication with them is of the highest level
- Creating a recruitment strategy that aligns with the business plan
- Providing recruitment support for franchised sites globally
Originally from NZ, I moved to London in 1997 with no real plans other than to travel & gobble up as many cultural & culinary experiences as possible! My UK career soon led me into a number of exciting positions spanning operations, events, business development. These experiences have provided me with a huge appreciation of the wonderful, creative people that fuel this vibrant industry. Having known Troika for most of my career in the UK, I was excited to join the team in 2017 and have loved every minute I have spent recruiting for the industry I absolutely love – it is my most rewarding role yet! Feel free to reach out to me on 07872 505969