This super cool company owns and operates venues, bars, and nightclubs, and produces innovative events in buzzy and vibrant social scenes. Currently made up of four venues and organising over 1000 events a year, the business plans rapid growth in the coming years. The company has a passionate, family-feel team who require a like-minded and experienced Head of Marketing.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for implementing a marketing strategy across the estate in ways that promote higher profitability, ticket sales, footfall, and bar sales. You’ll work closely with your fellow Heads of Departments, including Head of Bookings and Events, Head of Operations and Head of Programming, reporting back to the board on your successes on a quarterly basis.
- Design content for all marketing across public and private events at the four venues
- Create and manage all online advertising
- Management of external stakeholders, such as outsourced press agency and external designers
- Line manage a social media executive
With a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, you will have a proven track record in leading activities across the marketing mix, including paid social advertising, digital campaigns and print.
- A strong understanding of the local and national bars, events, festivals, and venue scenes.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, social media, reporting, paid social media, paid search and more across the digital marketing mix.
- Proactive, detail focused and used to working well under pressure.
- Essential experience in Mailchimp, WordPress and CRM software
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777