A well-established reputable operator renowned as one of the best in the premium late-night sector. With a number of successful sites already in operation in London, the company has confidence that this brand has scalability and potential for growth. Culturally they are a dynamic team that is focused on exceptional delivery, the business is in good shape with some high-performing talent to see it out of lockdown.
We are looking for a Managing Director to effectively take ownership of the brand in its entirety, working alongside the Founders and the Investment Board but taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations. The future plan is about national growth so you will be accountable for leading a team and building a strong succession plan as the business ramps up to the next level.
- An accomplished and proven operator at this level who is able to hit the ground running.
- You must have be industry savvy, know the market but also be able to adapt the business to what will be an evolving sector coming out of COVID.
- You must be a natural inspirer of people and a motivator but someone who is able to understand and relate to the culture that currently exists within the business.
- Must be comfortable getting close to the business, able to adopt a ‘hand on’ approach and not reliant on the corporate cushion that you may have experienced in their current position.
- Good at recognising and developing talent and putting in place development plans to improve individual performance where appropriate
- Have had openings experience and ideally nationally – the business has ambitious plans for growth so exposure to this will really help.
The successful candidate will have exposure to running and developing a quality wet-led business. You must be able to hit the ground running and adapt to the culture of the business quickly. The key competencies are:
- A natural leader
- Good marketing and branding experience
- Financially literate
- Entrepreneurial flair and the capacity to drive and deliver new ideas
- The ability to drive strategy through a team
Being a quality brand, you must have industry credibility and be passionate about delivering outstanding service. The aspirations of the brand are to be a step above their high street competitors.
I absolutely LOVE, live & breathe the hospitality industry, initially as an operator and now as an expert in building knock out leadership teams to support the growth of businesses. We’ve worked incredibly hard to position Troika as a trusted, collaborative & dedicated advisor & partner to our industry’s very best, dedicated to career defining candidate journeys and well-matched appointments. I feel blessed and equally honoured to work with such an incredible team of experts in our field!!
Always here to talk so reach out to me anytime on my mobile 07932 999368