This successful, growing company focuses on fresh and simple food made with pride, and at great value prices. They have an amazing reputation of producing great menus with a loyal following of customers from their local neighbourhoods who return again and again. They have more openings in the coming months and are in need of an experienced Marketing Director to play a pivotal part in looking after and building a well-loved brand at a very exciting stage of growth.
The Marketing Director will oversee all aspects of the marketing strategy within the business, from digital strategy and guest journey, right through to campaign strategy for various local activations. You and your team will be the brand guardians of all touchpoints and communications, ensuring everything is in line with the guidelines and values of the business.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure the marketing strategy translates to commercially viable activities which grow the business
- Creativity is key; push the boundaries to try new and unexpected marketing activities to stand out from competitors
- Manage and drive the marketing department to challenge the norm and the create moments that build the brand but also deliver sales
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to make a huge impact on a growing, well-known and well-financed business, ensuring their marketing is turned up a notch to be impactful and unforgettable. It will take energy, great communication skills, resilience to manage upwards and, because they’re a small but perfectly formed team, a willingness to get involved in everything marketing.
- Proven track record in making things happen – delivering results quickly and efficiently
- Experience in a B2C business at this level across all marketing disciplines
- A self-starter with a big personality, smart and articulate with new ideas
- Comfortable with communicating and collaborating at all levels from the leadership team through to the kitchen teams
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777