This is a really exciting opportunity to become the Marketing Director for a fast growing and hugely dynamic bar group. The brand is fun, ambitiously forward thinking, and has a good reputation in the marketplace. They have grown organically from one small bar to nine top quality multi-branded cocktail bars today across two cities currently. They plan to grow quickly in the next 12-36 months and they plan to be the best hospitality business in the UK in the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Board, the role of the Marketing Director is to lead all marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects, whilst ensuring that they are operating in line with the Company’s overall strategy and culture. Responsible for setting and managing budgets in line with the company’s business plan and reviewing department performance regularly to report at Board level, the Marketing Director will be required to have a marketing plan in place to ensure that the Company can achieve its sales targets and deliver on their growth plan.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing at all levels
- Resilient and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic and Methodical thinker and well organised
- Experience and evidence of running successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of working as a Head of Marketing or Marketing Director within hospitality multi-site business
- Ability to manage a team
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777