This is a recognised premium emerging brand that is renowned for its exceptional quality food, this concept is certainly a market leader in the premium fast casual space. With a number of successful restaurants already in operation in London coupled with strong investment, the company has confidence that this brand has enormous potential for growth.
Culturally they are a dynamic inclusive team that is focused on exceptional delivery, the business plan is around further London growth so the business is looking for an Operations Director to be part of this exciting journey.
This position will effectively take ownership for the day to day running of the brand, working alongside the owner but taking responsibility for all things operations. You will be the most senior appointment in the business so your scope will be wide and your contribution valued.
As Managing Director, you need to be an experienced all-rounder, able to help build the vision and goals but equally able to work with your team to deliver on this.
- You need to be a real team builder, good at recognising and developing talent and putting in place development plans to improve individual performance where appropriate.
- Must be comfortable getting close to the business, able to adopt a ‘hand on’ approach and not reliant on the corporate cushion that you may have experienced in their current position.
- The cultural fit is one of the most important elements to finding the right candidate. Must have an inclusive and visible management style and be able to retain the family feel culture that makes this brand so special.
- Able to analyse the P&L, understand where to nip and tuck on labour and ensure that GPs are firmly in line
The successful candidate will have exposure to running and developing a quality branded restaurant business and be comfortable with all the opportunities and challenges that brings. You must be able to hit the ground running and adapt to the culture of the business quickly. The key competences are:
- A natural leader
- Good marketing and branding experience
- Financially literate
- Entrepreneurial flair and the capacity to drive and deliver new ideas
- The ability to drive strategy through a team
Being a quality food driven brand, you must have food credibility and be passionate about delivering outstanding service. The aspirations of the brand are to be a step above their high street competitors so this is an incredible opportunity to be part of something special!
I absolutely LOVE, live & breathe the hospitality industry, initially as an operator and now as an expert in building knock out leadership teams to support the growth of businesses. We’ve worked incredibly hard to position Troika as a trusted, collaborative & dedicated advisor & partner to our industry’s very best, dedicated to career defining candidate journeys and well-matched appointments. I feel blessed and equally honoured to work with such an incredible team of experts in our field!!
Always here to talk so reach out to me anytime on my mobile 07932 999368