My client is looking for an experienced Operations Director for this exciting restaurant business.
This exciting casual dining restaurant business is well financially backed for growth with an impressive industry-leading board. Serving authentic food in their restaurants, and for people to enjoy at home, with restaurants mainly across London, with plans to grow across the UK.
This is a founder-led business that prides itself in putting its people first, wanting to ensure they are industry-leading from a diversity point of view, ensuring people from all walks of life have the opportunity to lead this amazing business.
My client has ambitious yet sustainable growth plans and is looking for an Operations Director with a strong ops background and genuine passion for hospitality to head up the team. You will be the person with responsibility for all day-to-day operating standards and P&L accountability.
We are looking for an Operations Director who is:
- A transparent and authentic leader.
- A clear communicator, high on emotional intelligence, and fully committed to supporting those around you.
- You must be calm under pressure and inspire, lead and support the operations team.
- A leader who builds relationships at all levels and gets to know their people in a supportive way
- Have high attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking and financials
- Always strives to improve and deliver excellence
- Understands how to implement and work within the constraints of an emerging business
What’s in it for you as Operations Director:
- The chance to work closely for a founder-led business and help shape its direction
- Support of an impressive board and a restaurant business that is well financially backed for growth
- Lead a business that is serving fantastic authentic food
- Develop and inspire those around you and be part of a truly people-first business that takes diversity seriously
- Take the business to the next stage In growth
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch now.
After toying with becoming an actress, I found my home in hospitality around 22 years ago. I worked as an operator with Tootsies in London. I fell into hospitality recruitment working across branded restaurants, before heading up 5 national recruitment offices. After a 2 year stint in executive search, I went in-house leading recruitment and development functions within Giraffe, LEON and most recently Gail’s. I have known Troika for many years and have always loved the expertise and warmth of all the team, I also have a huge love of food/drink and people…so a perfect combination.
I can be reached on 07463 926196