This is one of those unique opportunities that do not come around very often and a chance to be part of a recognised premium restaurant concept as the newly appointed Operations Director!
This brand is recognised for quality food that is prepared on site with real attention to detail. They strive to create a relaxed and inviting culture that has an appeal to a number of different markets.
Seeking an Operations Director to work in partnership with the Managing Director to take the business to the next level and be an integral part of shaping the business for the future. As a business that is private equity funded, there is a defined growth strategy and a very exciting future ahead.
A well-established and stable company that has confidence that its brand has scalability and enormous potential for growth.
This position will effectively take ownership all restaurants across the country which have a strong presence on the high street. The Operations Director will be responsible for the day to day operations, leading and inspiring a team of Operations Managers at varying levels to deliver exceptional results.
The Operations Director will be accountable for leading the operations team, optimising performance, and developing talent and succession plans to facilitate growth.
The successful candidate will have exposure to running and developing a quality branded operation. You must be able to hit the ground running and adapt to the culture of the business quickly. Cultural fit is as important as skill set and a proven track record; this is an entrepreneurial business with a team who require leadership and structure in order to maximise the business potential.
The key attributes for the OD:
- An accomplished Operations Director or a Regional Director
- Detail orientated with a relentless focus on ensuring uncompromising standards and procedures are in place to ensure the basics are right in all areas all of the time. i.e. Great food, great service!
- Natural inspirer of people and a motivator, a real team builder and someone who is able to build strong respectful relationships with people who have been in the business a long time.
- Good at recognising and developing talent and putting in place development plans to improve individual performance where appropriate.
- Must have an inclusive and visible management style and be able to retain the family feel culture that makes this business so special.
- The cultural fit is one of the most important elements to finding the right candidate where team engagement is of utmost importance and at the top of their agenda.
- A passion for delivering outstanding guest experience and exceptional food.
- Non political and not wanting to change the world but make small impactful changes to make a difference.
Being a quality food driven brand, you must have food credibility and be passionate about delivering outstanding service. The aspirations of the brand are to be a step above their high street competitors.
If you are an Area Manager who is ready for the next level or an already proven Regional Director or Operations Director who want to be accountable for growing a brand, then this is an exciting place to be!
I absolutely LOVE, live & breathe the hospitality industry, initially as an operator and now as an expert in building knock out leadership teams to support the growth of businesses. We’ve worked incredibly hard to position Troika as a trusted, collaborative & dedicated advisor & partner to our industry’s very best, dedicated to career defining candidate journeys and well-matched appointments. I feel blessed and equally honoured to work with such an incredible team of experts in our field!!
Always here to talk so reach out to me anytime on my mobile 07932 999368