Set over four floors, this beautiful, diverse space plays host to a restaurant, private dining space, bar and roof terrace. This neighbourhood hotspot focuses on high quality food and drink, seasonal menus and low intervention produce. Guests are offered a range of menus for laid-back lunches through to seated and standing event catering. With a second site already in the pipeline, this is a great time to join a forward-thinking, growing brand with big plans for the future.
The Operations Manager will build and maintain relationships with the team and deal with the following key areas:
- Maintenance and external cleaning contracts (including furniture and plants)
- Compliance and Health & Safety (records, checks etc.)
- Supply and control of all non-F&B related variables, equipment and disposables
- HR support
- Weekly pay run support
- Sourcing accessories, furniture and equipment for the restaurant
Having worked in a similar large, high quality restaurant, you will be a highly detail-orientated manager who understands the importance of a smooth back of house operation. You will be happy to step onto the floor if required, but predominantly spend your time working behind the scenes to support the Senior Leadership Team in the achievement of the company’s financial targets and efficiency of the business from a back of house function.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current Level 3 Food Hygiene, Level 2 H&S, COSHH, RIDDOR, HACCP, Fire legislation, relevant to the business
- Comprehensive understanding of till / stock management systems
- Experience of collating costed rotas and payroll
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Experience with internal stocktaking and relevant paperwork
- Track record of regularly passing food safety audits
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777