This award winning company has a unique collection of pubs and bars across the beautiful South Coast. Each pub is unique, eclectic and matches its offer with the local area, particularly through its very foodie-focus on innovative menus.
As a company, this brewer and pub operator is constantly growing and evolving through careful investment to keep up with the taste and demand of their loyal customers who are at the heart of everything they do. With more growth on the horizon, they require a strong Operations Manager to oversee the South Coast sites, driving a strong team to continued commercial success.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will have overall responsibility for the management of the business, including resource planning, embedding company strategy and driving profitable growth. The Operations Manager is fully accountable for the delivery of the business plan and KPIs of the sites so you will inspire and coach your direct reports to build a culture of continuous improvement, customer focus and delivery of award winning results.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the performance of your sites, the marketplace and competitor activity
- Work effectively with Chefs to ensure the delivery of outstanding food menus
- Attract, recruit and develop the best people and teams
- Work with the Directors in identifying areas of growth for the business and carrying out feasibility analysis on new projects wherever required
You will be a strong, motivated leader with a passion for food and customer service. Strong communications skills are a must, as well as being highly pragmatic and action-orientated.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage operations
- Able to build relationships and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Adaptable and hands-on in a fast paced environment
- Happy to travel to all pubs within the remit on the South Coast for regular site visits and meetings with teams
I started my career working for a catering company at The NEC and was instantly hooked to the world of hospitality. Since then, I have worked in bars, different venues, and run events around the world. My favourite thing about my career are the people I’ve met along the way so far, so moving into recruitment felt like a natural step for me.
Feel free to reach out to me on 07834 498777