This exciting brand has just landed in the UK and has already taken the market by storm. As they have exciting plans for growth, a strong people culture to engage and nurture the teams is crucial.
We are looking for a driven and engaging People expert, who can drive the overall People Strategy within this emerging brand, defining and developing a strong people culture, as they embark on a significant and exciting, journey of growth…. always keeping people at the heart of everything they do.
- Work in partnership with the leadership team to design and deliver an effective people plan in support of business needs and in line with company objectives and strategy
- Design and deliver a clear benefit and reward strategy
- Lead and embed a strong training culture within the Management Teams, to create and maintain a culture of excellence
- Build excellent and cohesive teams, taking an active role in personal development, through coaching, and creating individual ramp plans alongside the operations team
- Build an effective and proactive recruitment team who will work in total collaboration with the Operations Team to identify internal successors for vacancies and to interview and hire great people that fit the brand
- Ensure all HR processes and policies are fit for purpose and ensure the protection of the brand and its people
- Ensure compliance within contracts & offers with all statutory legislation and policy
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and people management systems are adhered to including review of e-learning modules
- Brand ambassador
- Ability to work at pace and at scale.
- Leadership and great people development skills
- Strategic thinker with the capability to think outside the norm
- Excellent execution and attention to detail
- Team focused
- Ability to build relationships with others
- Effective influencing skills
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Ability to understand and adapt to business objectives
- Background in Learning and Development
- Background in recruitment
- Ability to communicate effectively and challenge appropriately with people at all levels
- Good knowledge of employment law
After toying with becoming an actress, I found my home in hospitality around 22 years ago. I worked as an operator with Tootsies in London. I fell into hospitality recruitment working across branded restaurants, before heading up 5 national recruitment offices. After a 2 year stint in executive search, I went in-house leading recruitment and development functions within Giraffe, LEON and most recently Gail’s. I have known Troika for many years and have always loved the expertise and warmth of all the team, I also have a huge love of food/drink and people…so a perfect combination.
I can be reached on 07463 926196