My client is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join their growing business and lead the Marketing Team. The Head of Marketing will be working closely with the Managing Directors of the business to evolve their individual Marketing Strategies. This is a very successful Restaurant Hospitality business with sites throughout the UK that is well established and deeply connected to their local communities. This is a new role for this group and a fantastic opportunity for a senior Head of Marketing to grow further in this business.
My client is looking for a Head of Marketing who will:
- Have great Leadership and can ownership of all things Marketing – content – contributing, inspiring, generating ideas and being someone to bounce ideas off, spotting the good and bad ideas a mile off.
- Have held a senior position previously and led a marketing function
- Bring independence, free-thinking, an opinion and challenge to this side of the business.
- Drive the evolution of our social media strategy, bringing knowledge/expertise, commenting on how we are doing, where our attention should be focused.
- Consider the data capture strategy and customer database growth – good all round insight knowledge
- Fulfil a role as brand ambassador/guardian of how we communicate with our customers and teams, feeding back to the exec team, commenting on broader aspects of our communications, protecting our culture and principles.
- Have a major contribution to the overall community strategy of the group and site training framework and lead a Community team – manage resource, schedule and meet timelines, approve content
- Develop a full understanding of a restaurants role within the local community, what it means in reality, how it differs between sites.
- Work with Operations to inspire our site teams – play an active role in training and feeding back to sites, generating ideas, acknowledging success etc.
- Understand our current social media presence – digging into who our customers are, what channels they use, and feeding this into our strategy and reporting on this to the business.
- When appropriate, think creatively to enhance the brand through social media.
Characteristics my client is looking for as Head of Marketing :
- Creative, independent thinker and communicator with personality.
- Natural and fairly immediate understanding of our brands and customers and what we are trying to achieve, what works and what doesn’t work.
- Leadership, in terms of the ability to manage a team, inspire, get people to listen, communicate a vision.
- Social media expertise and track record
- Track record of managing the voice of a business, particularly online
- Writing skills
What’s in it for you:
- To be part of a multi branded business that is truly passionate about people
- To be part of a business that is well known for great service and great people
- To have a true voice and join a entrepreneurial business where you can completely shape their marketing function
- The ability to grow and build a team
- To be part of a truly fun business
- Fantastic earning potential and mature approach to managing their people
To find out more get in touch now.
New Openings • London based with frequent international travel£60,000 to £80,000 depending on experience
Managing Director • East London
Operations Director • London
Executive appointmentsFinance • LondonUp to £100,000 per annum plus long-term equity and attractive bonus scheme
Marketing • Bristol
Executive appointmentsFinance • South West
Marketing • London
Executive appointmentsManaging Director • London£120,000 to 140,000 plus package and equity
Executive appointmentsFinance • London£80,000 to £100,000 per annum
Executive appointments • Elgin, Scotland
Executive appointmentsFinance • London£70,000 to £100,000 per annum
HR, Recruitment & Training • LondonCompetitive basic salary
Business DevelopmentHealthcare • LondonCompetitive basic salary and car allowance (realistic OTE of £80,000 - £100,000)
Executive appointmentsFinance • SW London / SurreyCompetitive basic salary
Events, Food & BeverageOperations Director • LondonCompetitive basic salary plus potential bonus and benefits
Operations Director • North WestCompetitive basic salary plus bonus and benefits
Executive appointmentsFinance • London£120,000 to £150,000 plus attractive package including equity
Operations Director • Home Counties£75,000 to £90,000
HR, Recruitment & Training • North WestUp to £70,000 per annum plus competitive package
Executive appointmentsManaging Director • London£150,000 per annum plus equity
Finance • London
Events, Food & Beverage • London£80,000 per annum plus generous commission and incentives
Chefs • Slough£35,000 to £40,000
Sales & Marketing • West London£60,000 to £65,000 per annum with bonus and benefits